Massive Job Openings at Halliburton in UAE | OMAN | SAUDI

Established in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s biggest suppliers of items and administrations to the vitality business. With more than 80,000 representatives, speaking to 140 nationalities in roughly 80 nations, the organization serves the upstream oil and gas industry all through the lifecycle discover livelihood of the repository – from finding hydrocarbons and overseeing geographical information, to boring and arrangement assessment, well development and consummation, and advancing creation through the duration of the field.


Discover occupation. Experience the difficulties, the prizes and a universe of chance working for the pioneer in oilfield administrations! Consistently in groups and field operations around the world we’re teaming up, making and adding to our clients, our shareholders, our representatives and our planet. Investigate Halliburton jobs and find what Halliburton brings to the table.

Below are Oil and gas Job Vacancies in UAE, KUWAIT, SAUDI, OMAN, UK, UK, US

See More Jobs Halliburton in USA | See More Jobs Halliburton in UK

Job Title
Location

Abu Dhabi-UAE
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Dubai-UAE
Al-Khobar-SAUDI
Al-Khobar-SAUDI
Al-Khobar-SAUDI
Al-Khobar-SAUDI
Al-Khobar-SAUDI
Al-Khobar-SAUDI
AL Ahsa-SAUDI
Al-Khobar-SAUDI
Al-Khobar-SAUDI
AL Ahsa-SAUDI
Al-Khobar-SAUDI
Kuwait
Kuwait
Kuwait
Kuwait
Kuwait
Kuwait
Kuwait
Kuwait
Kuwait
Kuwait
Kuwait
Oman
Oman
Oman


16 comments:

  1. name . burhaan rafiiq aden
    tell. 00252907743768/00252907887131
    nationally. somalia
    email. burhaanrafiiqaden@gmail.com

    i went UAE dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any vacancy for health workers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kashif.khan008@gmail.com

    One year experience Saudi Arabia for alareedh company. My No 9807650906

    ReplyDelete
  4. name : Mustafa Ahmed
    tell. 0096417099017
    nationally . Iraq
    Email. mustafa86ahmed@gmail.com
    (master of Mechanical engineering + Diploma piping of engineering ) from India .
    I want work in UAE

    ReplyDelete


  5. I noticed your posting for a civil engineer when I checked for such a position.
    I know about the excellent reputation of your company and I'd be honored to become part of your organization.

    I'm aware of the responsibility and opportunities available to qualified quality and civil engineers.
    I have spent 15 years working with a team in Civil and Industrial Constructions and also as post senior MANGER QA/QC. I am certified from OSHA center for completion satisfaction for construction industry.

    I hope, joining your firm. Thank you so much for considering my request.

    Please find attached my resume.

    ReplyDelete


  6. I noticed your posting for a civil engineer when I checked for such a position.
    I know about the excellent reputation of your company and I'd be honored to become part of your organization.

    I'm aware of the responsibility and opportunities available to qualified quality and civil engineers.
    I have spent 15 years working with a team in Civil and Industrial Constructions and also as post senior MANGER QA/QC. I am certified from OSHA center for completion satisfaction for construction industry.

    I hope, joining your firm. Thank you so much for considering my request.

    Please find attached my resume.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Electrical engineer Email: engr.maazahmad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saddam Hussain I need a job please
    I have 3 years diploma in Electrical Engineering + 6Months course in Refrigeration and Air condition + 3months course in Building Electrician + 3months course in Heavy Machinery
    My mail : asimtauheed78@gmail.com
    Saddamafridi78@yahoo.com
    Mobile number : +923235175979

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there any vacancy for aluminum fabrication (fabricator).

    My contact :::+231886051868/+231777577177

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo,
    Name: Abdelmuhaimen zorgani
    Age: 26
    Nationally: libya
    Email: shotput910@gmail.com
    A job seeker mechanical engineering
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. mechanical fresher engineer any job contact
    er.arshadkhan025@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. name:shazzad hossain
    educational qualification : 4 year diplama in civil engineering program.
    C.G.PA: 3.32 out of 4.
    working experience :2year
    email:write2shazzad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bsc in computer science and mathematics. 5 year experience in digital marketing, microsoft packages, ethical hacking, networking, enterpreneurship. Willing to relocate.currently based in nigeria

    ReplyDelete

Note: we (applyuaejobs) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so applyuaejobs is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.